They Don't Want Us Talking
Have Speakers Turned On
Allow Large Files Time To Download If Not Using Broadband or DSL
To Best Enjoy Streaming Video and Sound, Configure Windows Program for:
Real Player, Quick Time, and Windows Media Player
In The MeantimeRun For Your Life
It's Getting Worse !
Things Are Not Getting Any Better, In Fact, They Are Even Worse Than One Would Think. Now, It's The Insurance Companies. Read What Weiss Has To Say About This And More:
15430 Endeavour Drive
Jupiter, FL 33478
Martin Weiss, Ph.D
Personal Message From Martin To Subscriber
"Look. The news is horrendous. Credit is disappearing almost everywhere. Markets are coming unglued.
"Just a few hours ago, the U.S. Department of Labor announced that 159,000 jobs vanished in September, bringing the total number of jobs lost this year to 760,000.
"But if you thought this was strictly a Wall Street crisis, think again. Only 25,000 of the 159,000 pink slips issued in September were issued by financial services and investment companies. The really dramatic plunge in payrolls hit Main Street hard — manufacturing, construction, retailers, business services, leisure and hospitality.
"It’s tragic that this crisis is depriving so many families of their paychecks. But unfortunately, Congress’ new bailout plan is clearly too little, too late.
"To add insult to injury, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid just announced, 'One of the individuals in the caucus today talked about a major insurance company. A major insurance company — one with a name that everyone knows that's on the verge of going bankrupt.'
"Almost immediately, investors slaughtered insurance stocks. Prudential fell 11% ... Met Life plunged 14.9% ... and Hartford plunged 32%.
"Reid’s office instantly switched into damage control mode, claiming that the Senator really meant that the entire financial sector is on the verge of mass bankruptcy. That wasn’t exactly reassuring to insurance investors either, and their stocks promptly plunged some more.
"It’s clear that now, this crisis is no longer just about the economy or the stock market or even your investments.
"The game is changing. Investors worldwide are realizing that the government's latest attempt at a bailout is simply too little, too late — and that this great crisis is about to affect each one of us at a very personal level:
"With every new day, you're being asked to make crucial decisions about your personal finances ... about how to keep your money safe ... about what you should be doing to hedge against what the President himself is calling a meltdown scenario.
"That means, as this crisis continues to spin out of control, you'll need more than prophetic forecasts. You'll need frank, no-nonsense help to see how this crisis will most likely impact you and your family personally.
"I will not keep silent while you base crucial decisions affecting your family's financial security on Pollyanna propaganda, spin and even outright lies being told by politicians, bureaucrats and corporate CEOs.
"My team and I are going to give you the unhedged answers to the questions you are asking now.
- It's raising questions about your insurance providers; whether your policies and annuities will be there when you need them.
- It's creating grave concerns about the safety of your personal savings and checking accounts.
- It's causing you to worry about the security of your brokerage account.
- It's giving you nagging doubts about the safety of your money market funds, your retirement accounts and even the money you've socked away for your kids' and grandkids' education.
- And it's making you agonize over your credit; making it nearly impossible for you to get loans, lowering the amount available to you on your credit cards and more.
So at noon on Friday, October 10, in a special Q&A Conference online, We’re going to help you get your family through this
"When you register, you can tell us what you need to know: You can ask any and every question affecting your family's financial survival and my team and I will pull out all the stops to make sure you get the clear, concise, actionable answers.
"Just register for free and use the handy registration form to ask anything you need to know to make the very personal, very practical, financial decisions you're wrestling with now.
"You might ask, for instance ...
"My team and I will tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. We'll offer practical solutions. We'll even tell you whom to call and what to say to shield your money and your family as this great crisis continues to unfold.
"All we ask is that you let us know you’re coming.
- Should I be using extra money to pay off as much debt as possible now?
- What are the chances that increasingly desperate lenders and credit card companies might suddenly demand full payment on the money I owe them?
- When lenders slash my credit limits, effectively making me 100% "borrowed up," will that hurt my credit scores?
- If my bank fails, could my accounts be frozen while the FDIC sorts things out? If so, for how long?
- Is there a chance that Washington could declare a 1933-style banking holiday before this is over? How would nationwide bank closures impact my ability to get or transfer cash from my bank, ATMs and online? How much cash should I be keeping on hand now?
- I've heard there's a way to legally boost the FDIC insurance on my accounts by a factor of two, three, four or even more. True? Or false?
- Is there a type of savings and checking account that guarantees I'll have full access to my funds no matter what Washington does with the banks and thrifts? If so, what do I have to do to get one?
- What happens if my stock broker goes belly-up? Could my money be frozen or vanish altogether? What are the risks that Wall Street does NOT want me to know about?
- Does the Treasury's new $50 billion "insurance plan" mean ALL money market funds are now 100% safe? Could my money market fund or my cash account at a broker still break the buck and actually reduce my principle?
- How can I know if my mutual funds own things that are likely to destroy my wealth in a stock market meltdown?
- What if so many people suddenly decide to dump investments, my online broker's website is out of reach and they're not answering the phone? Is there still a way to liquidate my mutual funds?
- What will happen to my policies if my insurance company collapses? Will my annuities and my life, health and property insurance still pay off? Or will all the premiums I've paid simply vanish into thin air? What can I do to reduce the risk that this will happen to me?
- Or anything else that occurs to you!
"As always, we must ask that you let us know you're coming so we can make sure we can accommodate you.
"Registration is free, easy, and takes only seconds. Plus, it's the only way we can make sure you receive instructions for attending — and it's the only way we can be sure to include the answers that matter most to you!
"Just click this link now, give us your e-mail address so we can make sure you get your attendance instructions, and use the handy form to ask any question you have. When you click 'submit,' you're in.
"My friend, this is a watershed moment for you, for me and for millions of Americans. What we do now to protect ourselves will make a huge impact on our wealth and our families' financial security for the rest of our lives."
Martin D. Weiss
"From now on, Folks, it's gonna get pretty rough! In fact, downright cussed.
But For Now...Keep RunningKeep Your Purse and Scrip With You—Luke 22:36
Times in America will change rather abruptly.
Your WebMasters suggest you check your
Medicine Supply/List.We Feel This Is Going To Be A Long, Hard Siege
Get Prepared...Time Is Short Now...
Other WebPages of Interest: Purifying Water ¦ When The Hell Breaks ¦ Gun PageGalactic Plane
The Impact and Its Consequences
The Rocks Are Coming
A City Being Stoned
It is Now time to start downsizing....do you really need three or four vehicles...Cable or Direct TV... etc.?
We do suggest you get a dedicated fax line.
Join a number of fax networks to stay apprised of what is coming and when it comes; what is going down.
Start by Joining: Resurrection News - Fax Net & EDS Com-Center
Sheila Marie Reynolds/Editor-Publisher
c/o Post Office Box #601
Cornville, Arizona (PZ 86325)
Phone: 928-634-9269 [All calls screened]
Fax/FOD [Fax On Demand]: 928-634-1486If You Join, Help Keep It Alive: Make Regular Donations To This Service
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment for non-profit research and educational purposes only. [Reference:
Cornell Law School]
In An UpComing Issue:
Something You Need To Know For What's Coming
Register For Free Updates Here