We Are Going To War
When? No one really knows, sometime between 2001 and 2005; or within this
decade, possibly sooner.
The immediate above was written in 1998! Now (2006), we will be in war for decades! Nukes will come to America. One major source will be China. Russia is in crisis...and...they are selling nukes to anyone who has the money.
Whether we're in the actual war or not, we will be involved when the Middle East, The Balkans, etc. erupts, or America experiences a Chemical/Biological WarFare attack....This has happened.
But when it does happen (it has happened), the downdraft the U.S. has been experiencing militarily will turn around immediately into a military buildup. You stand to gain and help your country if you have any major weapons manufacturers' stocks.
See our latest book, Chemical/Biological WarFare....How You Can Survive, 3rd. Edition. Call 409-833-9961 for information on ordering.
Any major weapons makers should do well. Get 5% to20% of your portfolio in the following stocks of your choice. We star (*) our favorites. Any will do however. Suggestions:
- Lockheed (LMT, NYSE)
- Newport News Shipbuilding (NNS, NYSE) Newport News (Norfolk), Virginia*
- Boeing (BA, NYSE)
- Northrop Grumman (NOC, NYSE)
- Raytheon (RTNA, NYSE) Get radar and missiles. *
- Precision Castparts (PCP, NYSE)
- General Dynamics, (GD, NYSE) Electric boat division. Groton, Conn. *
- United Technologies, (UTX, NYSE)
- Litton (LIT, NYSE)
- Alliant Techsystems (ATK, NYSE)
- Primex Technologies (PRMX, NASDAQ)
----Source: Richard Maybury's U.S. & World Early Warning Report For Investors;
March/April, 2000. For Subscription: 1-800-509-5400.
"The time to buy something is when no one else wants it. If you want a basket of weapons makers, consider: Fidelity Select Defense and Aerospace Fund (FSDAX 800 544 8888)."
Monday, August 14, 2006, writing for Money and Markets, John Burke, investment analyst for this newsletter and specializes in staying abreast of global conflicts and the defense industry, points out that "... as the broad markets have declined, the share prices of defense industry heavy hitters have risen nicely. Year-to-date, for example, we have:
- United Technologies (UTX) up 8%
- Northrop Grumman (NOC) also up 8%
- Boeing (BA) up 9%
- Raytheon (RTN) up 12%
- Rockwell Collins (COL) up 13%
- General Dynamics (GD) up 19%, and
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) up 28%."
Burke maintains, and we agree with him, there are a number of Conflicts occurring simultaneously:
- "War in Lebanon, Despite Any Truce, Will Stimulate Continuing Demand for U.S. Hardware
- Nuclear Standoff Rooted In Iran's Regional Ambitions
- Growing Fear of Shiite Crescent Pressuring Saudis to Spend More
- Iraq's Civil War Spiraling Out of Control
- North Korea's Missile Test Stimulate Ongoing Military Build-Up in Region"
His inescapable conclusion: "... the world conflicts are driving the demand for both (a) conventional military hardware and (b) anti-terror technology. Therefore, a diversified portfolio of defense stocks should address both needs."
(For The Stock Market Crash)
The following are based on the stock market going down drastically, you profit.
- The Prudent Bear Fund, Dallas (214 696 5474)
- Rydex Ursa Fund, Rockville, MD (301 468 8520)