|Suggestions For Your Plan
Refugees, Vagrants, & Hoboes--Some End Results of the Total Collapse & the Chastisement.
If you help people, then be apprised of the following.
- Women: Wear no makeup; jewelry; dress like a boy in old, baggy clothes
with short hair. If you have fuel, food, and shelter, there will be those out there with infrared scopes who didn't prepare. The heat source will serve as a tracking guide. They will be looking for fuel and food, as well as FEMALES. Get a pistol now! Oh ... Get two (Luke 22: 36 - 38).
- If strangers or neighbors ask for food, wear a pistol in plain view when
giving handouts. Never feed the same person, vagrant, or family 3 days in a row--this
encourages them to look for provisions elsewhere. The pistol is worn to project
strength and confidence; and, if they talk in refugee camps, to discourage others from
forced entry. You are in self-defense mode. The greater wisdom would be not to answer your door, except for a very, very select few. Never to strangers!
- Never give money. When food is given, tell the refugees, beggars, and
neighbors who didn't prepare, not to talk of your generosity to others; if you hear they
have talked, you will never feed them again. If you don't abide by this rule, others will
show up on your doorstep creating a dole program there; or, just take what they want, and how much. Still others will invade your premises and leave you with nothing--and maybe not even your life. You will have to be prepared to use deadly force.
- Be prepared for those who try to lay a guilt trip on you, whether it be an appeal to your religion, humanity, sick and starving kids--don't buy into it. Let them stand in the food lines from FEMA. Better yet, don't answer your door except to a select few that you know. Still better, don't broadcast your storage now, and try to get a covenant community with a few neighbors going and each store food, fuel, and items for his own family that may serve as barter with the covenant community. But remember! "Loose Lips Sink Ships!"
- Form a buddy system with your selected covenant community such that you warn and are warned when neighbors, bums, vagrants, or hoboes are prowling a neighborhood. In The Two-Fold Chastisement..., we are told by God's early Church saints, that in this time, neighbors will turn against you. Therefore, keep unto yourself during this time and make your home a fortress if you do not have a covernant with several other like thinking people who prepared.
- Anyone receiving food must work for it: Cutting grass, hauling water, emptying slop buckets, or chopping wood. Do not give more than one item of food, else they will talk and say you have plenty. Give a small sack of beans, rice, or spaghetti, uncooked. Let them move on and get the rest of the meal elsewhere. Giving cooked food means you have given away precious fuel, also.
- Don't give any cookies, candies, or desserts. This means you prepared extensively; they
didn't, and they might show up with a gang next time.
- Exact something in return for what you give. The dole, the gravy train, the entitlements, are over in America. You are not a charity. Survival for you, at best, will
- Do not let anyone in your home. Once there, you won't be able to get rid of
them. Have them back away from the door, place the food several feet in front of
them, direct them to their chores, and close the door gently, hand on your gun.
If the situation is reversed, offer to do work in exchange for food. Be gentle and
express appreciation. With what's coming very soon, it will not be unusual, but will be
the norm to have several generations of a family in one house, pooling their talents for
the common survival of that family.
Folks, we are going to see shanty-towns, tent cities, refugee camps in parking
lots and in churches, and military control wherever water, food, and sources of work
To help you prepare, we have included order forms for our books: